jueves, 28 de mayo de 2009

"Grito y grito tu nombre, pero tu nunca escuchas mi voz"


"Corduroy"
(Pearl jam)
The waiting drove me mad...youre finally here and Im a mess
I take your entrance back...cant let you roam inside my head
I dont want to take what you can give...
I would rather starve than eat your bread...
I would rather run but I cant walk...
Guess Ill lie alone just like before...

Ill take the firmest path...oh, and I must refuse your test
A-push me and I will resist...this behaviors not unique
I dont want to hear from those who know...
They can buy, but cant put on my clothes...
I dont want to limp for them to walk...
Never would have known of me before...
I dont want to be held in your debt...
And Ill pay it off in blood, let I be wed...
And Im already cut up and half dead...
Ill end up alone like I began...

Everything has changed, absolutely nothings changed
Take my hand, not my picture, spilled my tincture

I dont want to take what you can give...
I would rather starve than eat your breast...
All the things that others want for me...
Cant buy what I want because its free... (2x)
Cant be what you want because im...

I aint sposed to be just fun
Oh, to live and die, let it be done
I figure Ill be damned, all alone like I began...

Its your move now...
I thought you were a friend, but I guess i, I guess I hate you...


Tema de hoy, es como la cancion de mi momento... si, nose, hoy es un algo melancolico para mi, quizas fue un dia soez, me siento decepcionada de mi misma, aun no comprendo lo tan poco valiente que me comporte hoy, tengo deseos de gritar!!! que mis pulmones exploten de tanta fuerza, pero no, no debo, debo callar, ahogarme en la penumbra de mi pena, aunque ya ni se si es pena, rabia, odio o simplemente capricho.
Dicen por ahi, que todo pasa por algo, ¿pero que sucede cuando uno quiere que pase? ¿acaso no es por algo? ¿quien es el jugador de esta partida de ajedrez?, nadie me pregunto si queria ser peon, nadie, nadie es dueño de su pensar, siempre se debe estar adecuando al resto, ¿porque no tomar las riendas? eso, ya no siento que hayan bridas en mi existencia. Mi standing esta muy por debajo del minimo, tal vez culpa mia, o nose, ¿a quien echarle la culpa?


Ya son las 23:02 y aun trago saliva imaginando el momento, mi mente dice que no, pero mi cuerpo no agunta ya.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario